She was born in Pavia, on 29th March 1960. She graduated in Business and Economics with distinction, from the University of Pavia on 6th February 1984. She obtained a PhD in Business Administration from Bocconi University, Milan in 1989.
She is a Full Professor of Marketing and of Innovation Management (SECS P08) in the Faculty of Economics at the University of Pavia, where she is in charge of the following courses:
Marketing, Analisi di Mercato and Management dell’innovazione.
Visiting Professor posts:
- Visiting Professor in International Marketing, Universitè Robert Schuman in Strasbourg, IECS and Université Lyon 3 in Lyon.
- Lecturer in International Marketing, University of Goteborg, Sweden, Master degree in International Business.
- President of the Center for Reserch in International Business and the International Economy (CIBIE), University of Pavia
- Member of the Italian Academy of Business Studies (AIDEA), of the Academy of International Business Studies, of the European International Business Academy.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Management and Governance.