150. Harrod to D. H. Macgregor , 7 July 1928 [a]
[Forwarded to Keynes 1 ]
Mullion Cove Hotel, S. Cornwall
7 July 1928
I wonder if you have a few free pages left in EJ? The enclosed  looks at the outset as if it was going over Pigou's old ground.  But it does not do so in fact and the main part of it makes, I hope, an original point, which might be of interest in these days when so much that is vague is being said about rationalization. I am sorry to worry you with business when you are on the eve, I hope, of a thorough good rest and refreshing vacation.
R. F. Harrod
2. Harrod, "Notes on Monopoly and Quasi-Competition", here reproduced as essay 6 .
3. Reference is to Pigou, "An Analysis of Supply" (1928). See "Notes on Monopoly and Quasi-Competition", essay 6 , [jump to page] , and letter 149 .
- a. ALS, one page, in JMK EJ/1/3/84.
1. Read & forwarded. Ack. d . D. H. M.  [Macgregor's note at the top of the page].
top of page
Return to index of this section
Go to previous page
Go to next page