Lindahl (1891-1961) studied law and philosophy at Lund University, where he taught public finance as assistant professor (1920). Later he also taught economics and fiscal law at Uppsala University (1924); he obtained the chair in political economy at the Gotheborg School of Business Economics (1932), moved to Lund (1939) and was eventually professor at the University of Uppsala (1942-58).
Source: New Palgrave , wswe .
top of page
Return to index of this section
Go to previous page
Go to next page